Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Until Next Time


Well, here it is. Time for me to say goodbye, as this will be my last post as an Adr3nalin3 regular.

I’ve really enjoyed my time here, but I’ve found that currently my concentration is much more focused on my adult thrillers and I felt this spot could be better utilized by someone who is currently more active in the YA arena.

There were things I wanted to do here (most notable the Experimental novel project), and I hope to one day get back to them. But for now I’m going to step aside. This had been a great experience, and I’m very thankful to the other Adr3nalin3 members for including me here, especially to Jordan Dane, who has been nothing short of fantastic.

I’m sure I’ll see you all down the road, and I wish you nothing but the best.

Read well. Imagine. And enjoy life.

Brett

2 comments:

Jordan Dane said...

You will be missed here, my friend, but we're wishing you the best with your thrillers. We'll always have a guest spot for you if you have a new YA project.

Take care & keep writing the books I love, Brett.

Jennifer Archer said...

Sorry to see you go, Brett! I wish you all the best with your adult thrillers. Come back to visit us anytime!